Friday, February 6, 2015

snowed in.


heyyyyyyy, so long no post! I could legitimately say that I have been snowed under. I mean if you are familiar with what has been going on with new england weather the last 2 and a half weeks, we have gotten over 50 inches of snow. NOT a typo. aaannndd, there is another predicted foot plus on the schedule over the weekend into Monday. I know a lot of people love snow and wish they had more, but TRUST ME. No one wants this much and no, it has not made me as happy as this little kiddo


Anyway, on the positive side, it's forced me to stay home and work and there's no shortage of that. I've been wrapping up some projects and starting new ones. The card above is one that I did for the nice folks at Peaceable Kingdom. I haven't gotten a sample yet, but it's die cut, so that's pretty cool!

More to share soon. If you are a north easterner, happy shoveling! grrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment