Monday, August 5, 2013

guess what I've been doing today...


..the tell tale signs of penciling all day. Never pretty! I've been working on the second brief for Lilla Roger's Global Talent Search. The topic is a fall/nature themed tote bag. At this point, I have lots of different ideas that I have been trying to meld into one and I'm not sure if it's working or if it is just too much. I'm afraid that in trying to put a lot into it, which is what Lilla is always preaching to do, I may just have a giant hodgepodge of busyness. I think I am going to just scan in the individual elements, do my tedious vector redraw and play with it. Hopefully, the "magic" of vector will help simplify the layout as needed?! I know I just want to move ahead with it and see what I have and where I'm going. Wish me luck! .... going to wash my hands ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment