Tuesday, October 8, 2013

40 days of lettering... day 14



Back from my lettering hiatus, so I decided to cash in (I wish...) on the season. Being an obsessively crazy Christmas person, I don't particularly agree with this sentiment, but I always enjoyed it when my kids were little (see below and right... all costume credit goes to my talented sister, but I did make the horse and carriage ;) Anyway, I decided to take the title of the Andy Williams classic, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year," and skew it halloween. I sure hope Andy's estate has good royalties, because that song has absolutely taken over the christmas radio station song track in recent years. Not sure what is up with my apparent pipe affection as of late, but one somehow found its way into this...and no I do not smoke and have never smoked one! Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment