Saturday, September 14, 2013

40 days of lettering...day 5



So, I don't know about you, but cupcakes were just about my favorite dessert or even a snack, loooong before the current cupcake craze started. Not that I am complaining about their sudden popularity. Short of Sprinkles, which still has not made it to the Boston area, my fave shops would have to be Rosie's (in Chestnut Hill) or Georgetown Cupcakes on Newbury Street in Boston. The latter can't be beat for its sheer variety, but it's hard to top the pure buttercream experience of Rosie's simple, but rich chocolate cake. Cupcakes, when done right, are the perfect ratio of cake to icing and are able to be consumed without utensils or plates! What could be more handy?! Now that I've got you hungry, what is your favorite variety and bakery?

No comments:

Post a Comment