Friday, September 6, 2013

more mushrooms?!


I've never thought of myself as a surface designer, but I do enjoy futzing (is that a word?) around with patterns and making up coordinates. The main pattern above is one I did a few months back for Lilla's class. I ended up going with a different design, but I still kinda liked the color combo of this one, so I thought I would design a few coordinating pieces and voila... duchy mushrooms! Actually, I despise mushrooms, eating wise, but it was part of the original assignment and they do have a lot of interesting shapes. The "dutchy" reference is to my attempt to include a Pennsylvania dutch feel with the modified hex sign background pattern.

Hey, BTW... have you voted (for me...) in the Global Talent Search contest yet? Here's the link. Ahhh, I am so helpful and subtle ;) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment